Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:00am to 3:30pm* (see note below regarding non-operational hours scheduling)
Prior to pick up or delivery, please contact the Shipping/Receiving Department at the appropriate location to schedule your arrival:
- Holmes Road Facility: (713) 733-7907
- Almeda Facility: (832) 804-6200
- C. E. King Facility: (281) 458-8943
- Bryan, TX Facility: (979) 779-7622
Please have the following information ready:
- Name of customer releasing the material
- Customer release number
- Shop Order Number
- Size and grade of material
- Number of pieces or footage to be shipped
All deliveries must be coordinated with the Sales or Scheduling team to determine the correct processing location. To enhance efficiency, please have the following ready at time of delivery:
- Name of customer delivering material
- Packing list with the heat numbers and total joint count
- Pipe bundled by heat (Please note there will be an additional fee for material arriving with mixed heats or broken bundles)
*Material pick up and delivery may be scheduled for after hours and holidays;
however, additional fees will apply.
Texas Steel Conversion is an API licensed 5CT processor and 5DP, 7-1 manufacturer.
Texas Steel Conversion’s Quality Management System is in compliance with ISO9001 and API-Q1.