Quality & Standards
As one of the original American Petroleum Institute (API) Licensed Processors, Texas Steel Conversion, Inc. has been a member of API since 1981 and thoroughly understands the industry standards and recommended practices set forth by this institution. TSC holds multiple API Licenses for the Products TSC Produces.
We continue to operate within our extensive quality program by training each employee using our Standard Operating Procedures and state of the art training program to ASNT: SNT-TC-1A standards.
After an on-the-job training period, each production worker takes a practical examination to ensure that they have been successfully trained and thoroughly understands their responsibilities.
All of our employees adhere to a very formal set of specifications and procedures to continue our dedication in providing our customers with the highest quality products available.
- Tubular Goods Sub-committee (SC5)
- Task Group on Oil Country Tubular Goods (TGOCTG)
- Task Group on Drill Stem Elements (TGDSE)
- Manufacturers Advisory Group (MAG)
- Task Group on Threading, Gauging, and Compounds (TGTGC)
- Steering Committee Member – Sub Committee Tubular Goods (SC5)
- Co-Chair - Task Group on Drill Stem Elements (TGDSE)
- Chair – Work Group on API Spec 7-1
- Secretary – Work Group on API Spec 7-2 (DS Connections)
- Member – Work Group on API Spec 5DP
- Member – Work Group on API RP7G